Autumn shows us how beautiful it is to let things go.” Fall Views to Enjoy!Unknown
Make a strategic move in 2021 to enhance your transportation career and come grow with us! Dating back to 1973, Breckenridge Trucking, Inc. is a Better Business Bureau accredited, family owned and operated transportation provider with over 45 years in the transportation industry.
Breckenridge Trucking, is currently seeking experienced and qualified Mechanics / Technicians to service, troubleshoot and repair Class 8 trucks and trailers for the Day Shift.
- Full time diesel mechanics average $900 – $1,200 per week
- 100% Company Paid Health Insurance Premiums
- 100% Company Paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Premiums
- Simple IRA Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation Schedule
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit Weekly
- Uniforms provided
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs corrective and preventative maintenance on Class 8 trucks and trailers.
- Troubleshoots various systems, to include electrical, drive train, HVAC, brake, engine, suspension and identifies needed repairs.
- Be able to use diagnostic fault code troubleshooting computer software to detect and isolate faults and interpret test results.
- Assists other technicians with repair procedures as needed.
Please call 815-368-3080 or apply online at www.breckenridgetrucking.com